June 19, 2013

Designer Spotlight - Salih Kucukaga




The Salih Kucukaga Design Studio, pronounced: Saa-Leah Ku-chook-ahh is a one man design studio operated by... you guessed it...Salih Kucukaga. With his hometown being Istanbul, Turkey but studying in Melbourne, Australia he is now designing for many international brands. If any of you have seen any of my previous posts, I like to indulge in a bit of coffee packaging/culture every now and then. For that reason, I am glad to have stumbled across Kucakaga's work, as a lot of it is to do with coffee, and most of it is designed extremely well. He has some other projects going on, but the coffee ones (not being bias) really stand out for me. Found here.



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for doing such great work! I enjoy your style wanted to share it with everyone. I have also duplicated this blog post on my personal blog www.lauren-proctor.com/blog

      Delete